пятница, 27 января 2017 г.

5 on the streets: Feeling the body pressure?

Body Pressure is something many feel on, largely because of manipulated images on social media. Maybe you know your way around some of the answers to these young people?

These questions were asked:
1: Feeling the body pressure?
2: Why?
3: What helps the most pressure?



Marianne (15):

1: A little, but I did it more before. Now I have started to bother me that much.
2: I have found that it is more important that my body is healthy, rather than how it looks.
3: Models and other girls on the beach.

Chinese (15)

1: Yes.
2: There are expectations of how the body should look like. One should have big ass, slim waist and big tits.
3: Mainly Instagram. Where there is an ocean of manipulated, scantily clad pictures. I try to not let me influence, but it nonetheless.

Mads (15):

1: No, not at all. But I think many girls feel about it.
2: Girls care more about how they look, and compare themselves more with each other than what boys do.
3: I think the girls get pressure through social media, girls in magazines and other.

Mariell (15):

1: Yes, I feel very on it.
2: Models, female magazines and social media portrays female body in an unnatural way. I feel pressure to practice a lot.
3: Magazines, billboards and Instagram. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий