четверг, 26 января 2017 г.

Be proud of the body you have! + Video + Comments

Teenage is a time when your body is changing a lot. During a few years the body develops from a child to an adult, and in this period it is normal to feel uncertainty and to compare themselves with others.
Be proud of the body you have!

Changes that occur in the body during puberty can easily cause insecurity and uncertainty. "Am I normal?", "Am I too fat?", "Am I too thin?", "Do I have enough power?" and similar thoughts.



Will we be affected?
Sellers of youth products, clothes, makeup, fitness, supplements etc. know to take advantage of this, and pressure from the advertising and media is huge. Sometimes it feels like people commenting on your body and that body is themed on "all channels". The strong focus on the body, can cause some pushing the limits to change your body to creative ideals, or unhappy with your body as it is and get different psychological reactions as a result of it.

When you compare yourself with others
There comparing themselves with others, are common. Many people feel it is not good enough. Some may even feel a little better when they compare themselves with others. Many people are very concerned about what others think of one and spend a lot of thought in it.

In voten What does it with you that you compare yourself with others , you can say what you think about this and see what others think.

Also read: Puberty - what happens?
Have you thought that others compare themselves to you?

Be happy with the body you have!
Also remember that your body needs time to change. If you have a period feel you are slightly rounded or you think it is slow before getting something particularly visible muscles, it will often change when the body is fully developed. Have a little patience and try not to be so self-critical. Take a look in the mirror and look at the beautiful woman or man you are about to develop you . Be proud!

It's okay to exercise and healthy eating for energy, excess and feel at ease. But where is the boundary between the healthy and the sick and harmful? Be aware of these limits and think about how to take good care of yourself and your body.

Read articles - about self-esteem , tips for training and whether to like themselves .


Comments:
They say nobody is perfect .... I say everybody is perfect! <3

To all of you out there who think that you're not thin enough, pretty enough, cool enough, good enough ... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ALL TOGETHER! You are perfect! You ARE pretty enough! You're cool enough! You are thin enough! AND YOU ARE GOOD enough! I've even had anorexia and was close to death several times because of the disease. And believe me it is not something you will experience! I was depressed much of the middle school simply because I have not got the energy to laugh and be happy. I began to freeze, even in summer, remember one time I wore the socks, woolen pullover or fleece, hooded sweatshirt and long johns, yet I sat there and crooked teeth. I've always been fond of sports and sports where I used to train at least four times a week, but when I stopped eating, I could barely stand up because of imbalance and dizziness (and a damn headache). It is much needed for that I will succeed and persuade someone to make the right choice, namely to eat, but to those who are so sensible and actually reading this; it must have been a reason why you started to read it? Why are you in on this particular page? Precisely, you will be healthy again! And can you, "Just have a little faith"

Hi all! I look at their posts and know how you feel. When I was 13 years I was long and thick. I sneaked into my diet pills and stopped eating food. To allay hungry, I drank quantities of lukewarm water. It lasted two years, until I began daily to faint and eventually had to be hospitalized to get up blood counts and stuff medical. Mom and dad did not know anything about the gambling, but when they found out about it, they would help me. I went to spykolog for three years and now I have gained weight again, because I have long struggled with depression therapy period. The reason I played Russian roulette with my own body, was that a j **** fool of a boy who was a year older than me, thought he had the right to tell me I was fat - ever since I was 6 years , ie 1.class. I still struggle with self-image, but have good days where I did not just hear others say that I'm pretty, but I actually see it for yourself. There is a deilg feeling to know that people admire girls who have shapes! Girls: whatever form: love yourself!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий