четверг, 26 января 2017 г.

I have committed theft at work

I have committed theft at work and was taken for it. I admit to have done it on the spot. Both employer and I signed papers stating that I paid back what I stalling and that I was not going to get any more consequences of this matter. But I have done it earlier too. How can you uncover embezzlement / theft and what evidence do you need to be punished for it? I have already resigned, but if they decide to investigate what will they look for? Surveillance video is well deleted after 7 days? We are talking about several months ago.




How employers reveals embezzlement / theft is probably a bit random. Sometimes they look at the surveillance camera, you're on, but I know from when I even worked in a shop that one of my colleagues was taken because the boss by chance so that not all the items were turned in when my co-worker friends were and acted in his crate.

What opportunities your employer has to reveal that you have misappropriated earlier, it is difficult for me to say something about, but if it's several months ago, it is well not very likely that they will find out.

Prove in such cases may be film from surveillance camera, or your boss or other employees testify if they have seen / discovered that some underestimating.

From what you write, I think it sounds like you left inexpensive away this time, but I hope you understand the seriousness of what you have done, and that this could affect you if you continue.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий