пятница, 27 января 2017 г.

What is the age limit for adoption, and you can adopt from America?

What is the age limit for adoption, and you can adopt from America?




Hi I'm 14 years old and I come from Norway. When I grow up I would really like to adopt a child and or young. I've read that one must be 25+ for and receive search and I've read about how you can adopt from. Is it possible to adopt from America?

You must be at least 25 years for adoption.

Different countries have different requirements for applicants. One can therefore not completely free to choose where the child comes from if you choose to adopt through an organization.

There are three approved adoption organizations in Norway. These can give you more information about what opportunities you have and whether you meet the criteria for the land that you want to adopt from. This says more about the adoption organizations' websites.

The three adoption organizations cooperating with different countries. The list of countries may vary from year to year.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий